Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Bobby D's

My brother lives in San Diego and frequently makes trips up to Orange County to go to Disneyland. We all get cabin fever, and for him it's a relief to get out of the house and spend an afternoon at the happiest place on earth. Most of the time I wish I could join him, but right now my efforts are focused on paying of my student loans and Disneyland is hella expensive.

When he does come up to OC, however, we usually grab lunch or at least an afternoon coffee before he heads up to the park in Anaheim. This day in particular we met at Bobby D's Mexican Food in Orange. I personally wouldn't have gone all the way up to North Orange for Mexican food, but he wanted to check it out on a recommendation from a friend.

We met up for a late lunch on a Friday. He had the carnitas burrito and I had the 1/2 carnitas enchilada plate. I saw that they serve bottled beer but I was not in the mood for some suds that afternoon. All in all, a good experience, but I wouldn't go out of my way to eat here again. Nothing against Bobby D's. Maybe if I was running errands, or lived closer to the neighborhood I would have a more glowing review. I would reccomend it if you find yourself hungry, thirsty, and nearby.

Bobby D's
2139 N Tustin St
Ste 1

Orange, CA 92865

~$5 for 1/2 enchilada plate

Approximately 7 miles away 

No comments:

Post a Comment