Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Tustin Farmer's Market

I'll be honest: the next two Tustin Adventuring entries are a cop-out. I have not been seeking out much in the way of suburban adventure since I have been pretty busy lately. I have been keeping up with my after-work habit of yoga at  Sanctuary Yoga and added in one weekly Zumba session at Enerji Fitness. It seems the last two weeks have flown by!

So I'll write about two places I visit quite regularly: The Farmer's Market and the Library. Starting with the farmer's market....

In short, this farmer's market rules I mostly stick with the same people on my Wednesday visits : the egg guy, the fruit stand that lets you mix and match for one price, the smiley vegetable dude who sometimes gives me free arugula, and the soft spoken bread lady. Sometimes I'll splurge on a breakfast burrito with chorizo, one of the tastier (and cheaper) offerings for ready-made food at the farmer's markets. I tend to steer clear of the food trucks since they are hella overpriced (in my opinion).

Free parking on El Camino Real and surrounding side streets. This farmer's market is a breeze compared to LA farmer's markets. Everything you need, everything you would want in a farmer's market, but without the pretentious hassle.

Tustin Farmer's Market

El Camino Real and 3rd St
Tustin, CA 92780

Wednesdays 9am-1pm

Free

Less than 1 mile away


No comments:

Post a Comment