Monday, February 18, 2013

Tustin Library

I grew up visiting the Tustin Library. My mom is an avid reader and always enrolled me and my brother in the summer reading program at this friendly, community library. A lot has changed about the look of this library, but it remains a great place for family friendly activities and access to the Orange County Public Library system. It's not a big library, but houses a large children's section, a few study rooms, and enough tables to accommodate those who need a quiet place to study, write, or relax.

I've been frequenting the library ever since moving to Tustin in order to work on my kid's science theater program, Seas of Science. All in all, it has been a fantastic place to work. Here in the end of February, I'm actually pretty pleased with how much I've gotten done. So thanks, Tustin library. Thanks for being just the way you are.

Tustin Library
345 E Main St 
Tustin, CA 92780

Approximately 1 mile away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment