Monday, October 1, 2012

Purpose

I’ve recently moved back to my hometown of Tustin, California. For the past two years I’ve been commuting to Tustin from Los Angeles. I am tired of driving. I am tired of the drudge of commuting. I gave up my apartment in Koreatown for a small bedroom near my work with the intention of paying down some of my enormous student debt. I’m writing this blog in order to document my time spent exploring my hometown as an adult. I swore I would never come back here. Swore up and down, crossed my heart, hope to die if I ever found myself in Tustin again.

Well I’m here.

So instead of mope and pine for my life in Los Angeles, I’ve challenged myself to find special places, fun activities, and unique adventures in and around Tustin. A park, a coffee shop, an art museum, an old friend. The only rules are that the adventure has to cost less than $15, and be less than 10 miles away from my apartment.

One activity per week.

$15 or less

10 miles or less from south Tustin.

Ready. Set. Go.

No comments:

Post a Comment