Monday, January 21, 2013

Zumba at Enerji Fitness

Although I really dig my yoga classes at Sanctuary Yoga, I have been in need of something more. A workout that gets my heart beating. I have become soft (literally and figuratively) with my routine of yoga and walking. Walking and yoga. So I looked up on Yelp if there were any cheap (or free) Zumba classes in my area. For those unfamiliar, Zumba is a latin dance workout that incorporates a lot of booty shaking, fancy foodwork, clapping, arm waving, and other fun combos of waving/shaking/stomping/wiggling/jiggling. I used to take Zumba classes at the Hollywood YMCA with my pal Teresa and holy moly, was that a work out. By no means am I a graceful Zumba "dancer", but I like to think that what I lack in grace, I make up in exuberance.

My search lead me to Enerji Fitness at the corner of Irvine and Newport. Tucked in between a greek restaurant and a bridal shop, Enerji Fitness is a studio with kickboxing, yoga, barre, and zumba classes.

It was everything I hoped for! Heart pumping, legs stomping, booty wiggling...everything I missed about my workout at the old Y. Highly recommend checking this place out. The first class is free!

Enerji Fitness

13011 Newport Avenue
Suite 109
Tustin, CA

Free (first class only)

Approximately 1 mile away


No comments:

Post a Comment