Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Laguna Lake Park

So this is a little outside my 10 mile radius of South Tustin, but with good reason.

I visited a pal of mine who recently moved to La Habra. La Habra is located almost half the distance between LA and Tustin. It's a nice place to visit, and I enjoy seeing a friendly face in the OC as I'm either going to or coming from Los Angeles.

On this particular day, we set out for a trip to the park with her 8 week old bebe. Laguna Lake Park offered a quiet and cool setting for our afternoon stroll. We took our time catching up and walked for a while on the hiking / mountain bike trail that extends into Fullerton, all while her babe snoozed during our walk.

I neglected to take any photos, but the Yelp site for this park does a great job with the description and photos:

What a nice afternoon! I'm so happy I get to see my friend and her little dear one during my time in OC.

Laguna Lake Park
3120 Lakeview Dr
FullertonCA 92832


Free

Approximately 15 miles away

No comments:

Post a Comment