Thursday, November 15, 2012

Election Night Pho

Pho is my favorite food.

I can eat it on a hot day, I can eat it at night or in the morning. I like it just too spicy where my nose runs *just* a little. I can eat it when I feel great, I can eat it when I'm hungover, when I'm sick, after working out. I absolutely adore a big, brothy bowl of pho.

Therefore I was so pleased after moving from Koreatown, with it's vast array of pho joints, to Tustin that there was a pho place nearby my new apartment. YAY! And Pho Hung Vuong does not disappoint. It's exactly what I want in a pho diner - fast, cheap, nearby, no hassles and good pho.  I stopped in last week just as the election results were coming in. So I got to celebrate another 4 years of President Obama with my favorite noodley goodness. God bless America.

Pho Hung Vuong

14182 Newport Ave
Unit B

TustinCA 92780


Approximately 2 miles away

~$10 for Pho Tai and tip

No comments:

Post a Comment